Monday, 26 January 2015

Risk Assessment

The risk assessment below was created by my team member Kory. 

Risk Assessment 

I will be producing a risk assessment to make sure I understand all the things that can go wrong while I am filming. I have below made a list of all the possible hazards and dangers the people involved in filming could possibly suffer from. Having ratings of the dangers will help my group to film safely to prevent injuries’ 

Hazard
Who/What is at risk 
Rating of danger (1-5) 
Severity of injury 
(1-5)
Chance of injury (High, Medium, Low)
How hazard can be prevented 
Weather
 Equipment 
4
4
Medium 
Check weather forecast before recording 
Pedestrians getting in the way 
Us 
3
2
Low 
Recording in a area where there is not a large amount of people 
Glass Bottles 
Everybody
5
5
High
Make sure all glass bottles are handled carefully 
Cigarette Buds 
Everybody
3
4
Medium
Make sure they are put out properly so a fire is not caused 



















No comments:

Post a Comment