Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Blog reflection questions - week eight

What have you been doing this week? What key concept have you been focusing on?

During this week my team members and I focused on going to South Bank river to begin filming for our music video. Before we set out as a group to film, we went through the shooting script ( a printed out version) and highlighted the shots  that we felt we could film that day. In order to make sure that our day was practical.         

In addition to this I found this week a great learning experience for me.Due to the fact that I along with my team members took into consideration the practicality of how the shots were going to be composed, along with being creative with the shots that we filmed.  in order to make sure that they were high quality standards

I felt that we were creative by filming shots such as the main protagonist checking pictures on her phone by the and a point of view shot of  main protagonist looking at  the river,  for the beginning of our music video, as opposed to the common shots that is seen within the beginning music videos. For example TGIF by Katy Perry of the night after a house party.        




No comments:

Post a Comment