Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Evaluation part 1-Brief


The brief that I was working to stated that SC records have hired me to manage their new act and along side that create 3 products which were a music video , six or eight panel   digipak and a A4 advertisement to promote the digipak, for my media course work . Following on from this I set about to find my artist through using a variation of different sites such as MP3 unsigned and Sound cloud , where I found my artist Debbie Aramide. Who at a young age attended theatre schools and is influenced by many different artist such as Whitney Huston     

 After listening to a selection of her songs on Sound cloud , such as lights and wonder I chose the song Rock Bottom. As I enjoyed listening to the up tempo beat within the song and the genre of the song which can be identified as RnB .Debbie Aramide soulful voice is what attracted me to her as an artist, as in addition to listening to RnB music I enjoy listening to Jazz music  and the I seeked permission  to use her song messaged the artist through her email and official Facebook pageScreen shot of email below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment