Saturday, 11 October 2014

Blog reflection questions -week four

Week four
What have you been doing this week? What key concept have you been focusing on?

During this week I did research into beachcombing which required me to look at a vast majority of music videos from different music genres. One of the music genres I looked at was R&B for this I looked at John Legends music video All of me . During this video I was fascinated by the use of the black and white effect in through out  the video. I thought that this could be incorporated into our music video in order to show the past  relationship the protagonist had with her ex boyfriend .








Another music genre I looked at was Pop for this I looked at Pharrel  Williams Happy music video. During this music video I enjoyed the scenes where people were dancing at different locations. Therefore in order to keep the audience engaged whist they are watching our music video I feel that it is important to film at different locations. This idea was inspired by Pharrel  Williams Happy music video.


No comments:

Post a Comment