This is my music video pitch to the song Rock Bottom which I created on Microsoft PowerPoint, which consisted of a total of 11 slides. During this music video pitch i discussed a variation of different areas within my music video such as back ground information on the artist Debbie Aramide were i discussed that in the early stages of her life she went to a performing arts club and the first single that she released called The Tide and the reception it got. On another one of my slides I talked about how the music video that I was going to create was going to be different from the actual music video.
Tuesday, 14 October 2014
Music Video Pitch for Rock Bottom
This is my music video pitch to the song Rock Bottom which I created on Microsoft PowerPoint, which consisted of a total of 11 slides. During this music video pitch i discussed a variation of different areas within my music video such as back ground information on the artist Debbie Aramide were i discussed that in the early stages of her life she went to a performing arts club and the first single that she released called The Tide and the reception it got. On another one of my slides I talked about how the music video that I was going to create was going to be different from the actual music video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment