Saturday, 27 September 2014
Blog reflection questions -week one
This blog will assist me in reflecting on the construction of a music video, Digipak and music magazine advert for my advanced portfolio project, through a variety questions which I will answer during the weeks whilst constructing my advance portfolio project in the team I am working in.
Week one
What are your initial ideas for advanced portfolio? who would you like to work with? and What are your hopes and fears about the project?
My initial ideas for the advance portfolio is to create a music video to the song Rock Bottom by Debbie Aramide. And empathise the feeling of heart break within the video, which I felt were strongly expressed in the lyrics of the song through lines such as 'Your so cold.' Signifying how unsympathetic the man was in the relationship when he told his partner (woman) lies. This can be further highlighted by the line 'You wrapped me up so tight in your web of lies' signifying the continuous lies he told his partner, in order to cover up the affair he was having.
Therefore one way I want to empathise the feeling of heart break is through the use of facial expressions, by the actress face going from a smile to a frown when she see's the guy's face who cheated on her. I am still deciding who I want to work with on this project.
My hopes for this project is to get the work done within the group efficiently and to meet deadlines on time. My fears for this project is the conflict that could happen within the group whilst completing the project. And the lack of communication within the group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment